Happy New Year!
2013 was one of the best and most interesting years of my life and I hope 2014 is even better. I changed my ENTIRE life in 2013. So many things happened, it’s hard to remember them all but as a quick summary:
- I took a vacation to Colorado
- I quit my job of 7 years.
- I was in one of my best friend’s wedding
- I moved from Massachusetts to Colorado.
- I started a new job.
- I bought a house for the first time.
- I paid for “adult” things like toilets and hardwood floors.
- My allergies and eczema got better.
My most read posts in 2013, in case you missed them, were:
- My “I Got Glutened” Emergency Kit.
- Living with Chronic Allergic Shiners
- 4 Reasons You Should Use Gluten-Free Body Products
- Guest Post: The Allergista Discusses Being Allergic to Propylene Glycol
- Getting Glutened: The Reality
My personal FAVORITE posts of the year, which don’t necessarily overlap with the most read posts, are:
- Guest Post: What It’s Like to Date Someone with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease
- Cognitive Distortions with Celiac Disease, Food Allergies and Eczema
- Gluten and Allergen Free Date Ideas
- 5 Goods Things About Celiac Disease
- How to Let Celiac Disease Ruin Your Life
- What To Do if a Restaurant Doesn’t Have a Gluten Free Menu
- Invisible Illness vs. Visible Illnesses
My favorite search terms directing to my blog:
- Food babies
- Kevin McAllister (Home Alone IS a favorite movie of mine….)
- Non-stop eating
- Gronk Flakes are they gluten free
- Do Girls date guys with food allergies
- Would you date someone with food allergies?
- Allergies make me ugly
- Why does dying feel so terrifying asthma
- Do people with Celiac Disease have mental problems
And finally, the top outbound links — you should check these blogs/websites out :)
- Gluten Free Makeup Gal
- The Allergista
- An article on Yoga for Healthy Digestion at Gluten Free Magazine
- L’Oreal’s Gluten Free product list
- Gluten Dude
Thank you everyone for reading and contributing!